Riyadh – Mubasher: The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announced that the trading hours during the holy month of Ramadan will remain unchanged.
In equity markets, namely the main market and the Nomu – Parallel Market, trading sessions will be as the following:
- The opening auction session (9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
- Market open trading session (10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Closing auction session (1:00 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.)
- Trade at last session (1:10 p.m. - 1:20 p.m.)
- Market close session (1:20 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
As for the exchange-traded fund (ETF) market, as well as the Sukuk and bond market, the pre-open session will be from 9:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.; the market open trading session will be from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., while the market close session will be from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Last month, Tadawul decided to reduce trading hours, a move that usually takes place in Ramadan every year, as part of the precautionary measures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).