Tawasul
Mubasher TV
Contact Us Advertising   العربية

Mouwasat to build new hospital at SAR 335m cost

Mouwasat to build new hospital at SAR 335m cost
Photo Archive
MOUWASAT
4002
1.12% 253.00 2.80

Riyadh – Mubasher: The board of Mouwasat Medical Services Company has approved the establishment of a new hospital in Al Qadisiyya neighbourhood.

The total cost of the project, which will be located in Riyadh, is SAR 355 million, according to a bourse disclosure on Monday.

The board, which held its meeting on 27 June, nodded for funding 25% of the project from self-resources, while the remaining 75% will be obtained from local banks.

Mouwasat Medical recently penned a contract with Tareg Al Jaafari Contracting Company to build a hospital in Al Sawari.