Naseej International Trading Company invites its shareholders to attend the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting for Capital Increase (First Meeting) by means of modern technology
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Naseej International Trading Company is pleased to invite its shareholders to participate and vote in the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting that includes increasing the Capital of the company (the First Meeting) which is scheduled to be held, God willing, on Tuesday , 6 Rabi’ Al-Awwal 1443 AH corresponding to October 12, 2021 AD, at 6:30 pm by means of modern technology, as part of the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the competent and relevant health authorities in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia to limit the spread of the Covid-19, and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread.|
|City and Location of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||Via modern technology means from the company Head Office - Jeddah Industrial City – Phase 4 - Factory (1).|
|URL for the Meeting Location||www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||2021-10-12 Corresponding to 1443-03-06|
|Time of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Attendance Eligibility to the Shareholders registered in the Company Shareholders Register in the Depository Centre at the end of the trading session preceding the AGM via registration of electronic attendance and e-voting through using Tadawulaty system and as per the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||The quorum for convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of the company is the presence of shareholders representing at least 50% of the capital. In the case of non-completion of the quorum, a second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the first meeting. The second meeting shall be valid if attended by a number of shareholders representing at least 25% of the capital shares,|
|Meeting Agenda|| 1. Voting on the Board of Directors recommendation to increase the company’s capital by offering the rights issue shares as follows:
• The capital before the increase is (61,632,010) Saudi riyals, the capital after the increase is (211,632,010) Saudi riyals.
• Percentage of Capital Increase: % 243.38
• The total amount of the increase is (150,000,000) Saudi riyals.
• The number of shares before the increase is (6,163,201) ordinary shares, the number of shares after the increase is (21,163,201) ordinary shares.
• The reason for increasing the capital: Raising the company’s solvency, strategic expansion, and improve financial performance, borrowing rates and costs incurred from.
• Capital increase method: Offering and listing of rights shares for (15,000,000) ordinary shares.
• DATE OF Eligibility: If the item is approved, eligible shareholders are those holding shares on the day of convening the Extra-Ordinary General Assembly and who are registered in the shareholders' registry with the Securities Depository Center Company (“Edaa”) at the end of the second trading day following the eligibility date.
• Amending Article (7) of the Company's Articles of Association relating to subscription to shares (attached).
• Amending Article (8) of the Company's Articles of Association relating to subscription to shares (attached).
|E-Vote|| The shareholders registered in Tadawulaty services may vote remotely on the agenda of the General Assembly Meeting starting at 10:00 AM on Saturday 03/03/1443 corresponding to 09/10/2021 Until the time the general assembly meeting ends. Please note that registration in Tadawulaty service and voting is provided free of charge for all shareholders through the (E-Voting) services at:
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for registering the attendance of the EGAM ends upon the beginning of the EGAM. Eligibility for voting on the EGAM Agenda ends upon the Counting Committee concludes counting the votes|
|Method of Communication||In case of any inquiries and shareholders questions on this meeting’s agenda items can be received through phone No. (6222608) and the Investor Relations Department’s email address, at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|